User onboarding and service provisioning
License assignment and onboarding to get your Microsoft Office 365™ environment ready for use.
Hands-free migration for each user's mailbox to Microsoft Office 365™. Regular e-mail updates on the progress of the migration, leading up to a final switch over of your mail into Microsoft Office 365™.
Office 365 Outlook® Setup and Configuration
Update and configure Microsoft Outlook® on each team member's desktop.
Live Tutorials and Reference Materials
Navigate Microsoft Office 365™ with confidence thanks to live personalized 1-on-1 tutorials of the Admin Center as well as reference materials to share with your team on your selected Microsoft products.
24x7x365 Microsoft Office 365™ Support Services
We're available to you 24x7x365 with white-glove support for any bumps or roadblocks that you and your team encounter during your migration to Microsoft Office 365™.
Add-on: Active Directory Synchronization
Make users more productive by providing a common identity that will allow them to use the same log-in and password to access your local and online environments.Through our Active Directory Synchronization service, Comcast Advisor will integrate your local Active Directory infrastructure with Azure AD Connect so that user management is a breeze. Standard configuration of AD Sync includes one Active Directory forest.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with the latest Service Pack, or more recent Windows Server software
- Availability of a functional server for the installation of Azure AD Connect
- Standard requirements for AD Sync as outlined by Microsoft
- Administrator access to the local environment and Microsoft 365
- Active Azure AD subscription required
- Active Directory Federation Services and Single Sign-On (ADFS, ADFS SSO)
- Installation and configuration of the virtual machine, physical server, SQL Enterprise, firewall or telecom devices
- Configuration of firewall and telecom devices
- Installation and configuration of SQL Enterprise
- Azure AD premium features
- Troubleshooting issues with the local Active Directory (eg. duplicate identities)