Familiar Office tools
Always have the latest versions of:
Office on PCs, tablets, and phones
- Enjoy a full, installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets and iPad® and Android™ tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
Email and calendars
- Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using the Outlook Web App. Get a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 25 MB.
- Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
Instant messaging and Skype connectivity
- Connect with other Skype for Business users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status. Share presence, IM, and audio calling with Skype users.
Corporate social network
- Yammer collaboration software and business applications allow your employees to connect with the right people, share information across teams, and organize around projects so they can go further, faster.
Simple file storage and sharing
- OneDrive for Business provides 1 TB of storage for each user for virtually anywhere access to their documents. Share files with others inside and outside your organization, control who can see and edit each file, and easily sync files with PCs/Macs and devices.
- Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 1 TB baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user.
Search and discovery
- Stay in the know. Search and discover content across Microsoft 365 based on personalized insights. Office Delve is the first experience to be powered by Office Graph, a collection of analyzed signals or insights derived from each user’s behavior and relationships to content, topics, and contacts.
All Microsoft 365 for business plans include:
- Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- Your data is yours. We safeguard it and protect your privacy.
- Deploy and manage Microsoft 365 across your company, no IT expertise required. You can add and remove users in minutes.
Up to date
- No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Microsoft 365 customers regularly.
Active Directory integration
- Manage user credentials and permissions. Single sign-on and synchronization with Active Directory.
- Microsoft Support provides telephone and online answers, how-to resources, and connections with other Microsoft 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.
Office on tablets and phones
Enjoy a full, installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets and iPad® and Android™ tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
Office online apps
View, edit, and share Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote documents on your smartphone, tablet, or PC without the need for Microsoft Office (requires Internet access).
OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC/Mac for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
Highly secure and reliable
Microsoft 365 is built for reliability, availability, and performance, with automatic backups and disaster-recovery protection built in.
Anti-spam and antivirus filtering
- • Microsoft Exchange Online uses Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange, an email filtering technology, to help protect incoming, outgoing, and internal messages from malicious software transferred through email.
Highly secure access
- • Provides security because Microsoft 365 is accessed through 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption.
Important things to know when selecting Microsoft 365
- • Office 2010 with Service Pack 2
- • Office 2013
- • Mac® OS X 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- • Office 2010 with Service Pack 1 (support ends October 14, 2014)
- • Microsoft Outlook 2010 or 2007 is required for Outlook integration.